Senior Lecturer - Human Resource management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Masters in Commerce (Business Administration)
- Bachelor of Commerce
Membership of Professional Bodies or Associations
- Member of Institute for Supply Management (USA) Membership Number 000000352725
- Forum member American Association of International Researchers BA-AAIR- 1004
- Associate member of the Institute of Human Resource Management, Kenya. 07115
- Research Associate with the University of South Africa (UNISA)
- Member of Technology-Enabled Learning Resources
Dr. Nyaribo is a Senior lecturer in Human Management at the School of Business KCA University. He holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration, a Master’s in Commerce (Business Administration), and a Bachelor of Commerce. His areas of specialization are Human resource management, international Human resource management, Training and development, and international business management. Dr. Nyaribo has been an educator and researcher for more than years mentoring and supervising students.
He has published widely in refereed journals and has authored book chapters. He has presented original academic papers at international conferences and has served as a member of the International Advisory Board in organizing the International Technology, Education, and Development ((INTED) conference.
- His research interest is in Human Resource Management, Corporate Governance, Management, leadership, and International Business.
Selected Publications(Books, Refereed publications & Non Refereed publications)
- Mwangi, A. and Nyaribo, W. (2022) Effect of Corporate Governance Structures on Organizational Performance of State Corporations in the Education Sector in Kenya. Open Journal of Business and Management, 10, 2191-2208. doi: 10.4236/ojbm.2022.104111
- Mullei, S. and Nyaribo, M. (2020) Effect of Knowledge Management Practices on Organizational Performance of Selected State Corporations in Kenya. International Journal of Knowledge Innovation and Entrepreneurship Vol 8 No1
- Mullei, S. N., & Misuko, N. (2019). Effect of knowledge sharing and ownership on organization performance in selected state corporations in Kenya.International Academic Journal of Information Sciences and Project Management, 3(5), 88-104. http://www.iajournals.org/index.php/8-articles/708-iajispm-v3-i5-88-104
- Nyaga, C. and Nyaribo, M. (2018) Effect of Revenue Collection Process Innovations on Financial Performance of Selected County Governments in Kenya. International Journal of Research in Business and Technology Vol 10 No3
- Owino, E. Nyaribo, W, M. and Wadawi, K, J. (2017) Service Value Assessment in Emerging Chain Restaurants in Nairobi Kenya Journal of Research in Marketing Volume 7 No.1 February 2017
- Nyaribo, M., (2014). Determinants of Academic Research output from Kenyan Universities Academic Staff. International Journal of Education and Research Vol.2 No 5 https://www.ijern.com/May-2014.php
- Munene, A. and Nyaribo, M. (2013). Effect of Social Media Participation in the Workplace on Employee Productivity. International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics (IJAME)Vol.2. Issue 2 pg141-150
- Nyaribo, M., Prakash, A, and Owino, E. (2012). Motivators of choosing a management course: A comparative study of Kenya and India.International Journal of Management Education Vol. 10, No.3,201-214. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijme.2012.08.001
- Nyaribo, M. (2012). Employees Perception on Positive and Negative Factors Influencing Procedural Justice in Making Promotion Decision.“International Journal of Business and Social Science” Vol.3 No 13. http://www.ijbssnet.com/
- Nyaribo, M. (2011). Motivator Factors for Pursuing Distance Learning Course.International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning”, Vol. 8 No 2
Conferences & Chapters
- September 2019 presented a paper on Empirical review of Internationalization of Higher Education: Misukos DERO Diamond theory 8th Teaching & Education Conference, Vienna organized by the International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences in Vienna, Austria
- March 2015 presented a paper on Factors influencing service quality among distance learners in Kenya. A case study of KCA University distance learning students. 9th International Technology, Education and Development Conference in Madrid Spain.
- January 2014 Africa Academy of Management Conference in Botswana and presented a paper on anti-corruption content integration on African Business Schools Challenges and Alternative Approaches. Botswana
- July 2013. Attended and presented a paper on Motivator Factors for Pursuing Distance Learning Course International 5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies in Barcelona Spain
- Yu, P., Meng, Z., Hanes, E., & Misuko, N. W. (2022). Chinese Foreign Direct Investment in the Belt and Road Initiative. In Opportunities and Challenges for Multinational Enterprises and Foreign Direct Investment in the Belt and Road Initiative(pp. 49-79). IGI Global. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-8021-9.ch003
- Yu, P., Chen, J., Sampat, M., & Misuko, N. (2022). The Digital Transformation of Rural Agricultural Business Management: A Case Study of China. In Empirical Research for Futuristic E-Commerce Systems: Foundations and Applications(pp. 23-52). IGI Global. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-6684-4969-1.ch002
- Yu, P., Wu, Q., Nyaribo, W. M., & Lu, S. (2022). Strategy Management of Institutional Investors: Under China’s QFII Regimes. In Handbook of Research on Stock Market Investment Practices and Portfolio Management(pp. 169-194). IGI Global. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-6684-5528-9.ch009