- PhD. in Management Science (ongoing)
- Master of Business Administration (Management Science)
- BSc. in Statistics
Wamae is a highly committed lecturer with over 19 years of teaching experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, and Operations Research. He is currently pursuing a PhD. in Management Science. He has a deep passion for modelling price volatility in supply chains and simulation modelling of queuing systems. Wamae has been involved in several curriculum development initiatives. These include designing the Bachelor of Science in Economics and Statistics curriculum at KCA University. He is currently developing a Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics curriculum in KCA University. Wamae is proficient in mathematical and statistical software, such as STATA, SPSS, AMOS, Minitab, MATLAB, SIMULINK, ARENA, RATs and R (R Studio).
- Largely focused on modelling commodity price volatility in the supply chains and simulation modelling of queuing systems.
Conferences & Chapters
- Panel Data Analysis Workshop, held on 18th– 21st November 2019 at Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
- Panel Data Analysis Workshop, held 9th– 11th July 2018 at Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis Workshop, held 28thFebruary – 3rd March 2017 at Daystar University.
- First Kenyatta University Workshop on Mathematical Modeling, held on 17th– 21st 2013 at Kenyatta University.
- Ethics Research Workshop, held on 11th – 12th March 2010 at Multi Media University