Lecturer School of Business
- Ph.D. in Economics (Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, India).
- Master of Arts in Economics (Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, India).
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, India).
Membership of Professional Bodies or Associations
- Institute of Economic Affairs Kenya.
- MDU Economic Society.
Dr. Peter Omae Kabuka is a qualified economist, experienced lecturer and consultant currently working as a lecturer at KCA University in the School of Business. His consultant work cuts across sectors and industries, working with key influencers in industry, government, NGO, academia and media. He has demonstrated success driving organizational change and effectiveness, executing interdepartmental growth initiatives and jump-starting new ventures such as research initiatives. He has 8 years of experience in capacity building consultancy in private and state parastatals across, within and outside Kenya. He has 5 research publication in peer refereed Journals and attended a number of Seminars, Workshops, Trainings and conferences. In addition, he is a mission driven, business savvy and process minded often defined by strong leadership, strategic, organizational and analytical skills and experienced as a leader.
- Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Policy
- Public Policy
- Development Economics
- Health Economics
- Environment and Climate Change
- Sustainable Energy
Selected Publications(Books, Refereed publications & Non Refereed publications)
- Kabuka, Peter and Joseph Abuga, Ombaba Mwengi (2016). Analysis of Monetary Policy, Credit Market and Lending Rates among Commercial Banks in Kenya. African International Journal of Management Education and Governance, Issue 1 (June, 2016) ISSN: 2518-0827. Link inteducationexpo.com
- Kabuka, Peter and Ken Mwengei, (2014). Technical and Financial Performance of Power Sector (A Comparison between India and Kenya). Radix International Journal of Economics & Business Management Volume 3, Issue 1. ISSN: 2277-1018. Link rierc.org
- Kabuka, Peter (2014). “Brightening Rural Kenya through Power Reforms” Published in Srishti an International Research Journal (A Multi-Disciplinary Quarterly Journal) ISSN. 2348-4452 Vol. 1. Jan-March, 2014 (International Refereed) Pg.14-27.
- Mwengei, Ombaba, Phyllis Arogo, Phillip Bii, Kabuka, Peter, (2012.). Impact of China’s Investments Economic and Development Activities in Africa with Focus to Kenya. A Joint Paper Published in International Journal of Enterprise Computing and Business System. Link jetems.scholarlinkresearch.org