Lecturer School of Business
- Ph.D. in Business Management (Marketing Option) – Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Master of Business Administration – Daystar University
- Bachelor of Business Administration-University of Eastern Africa Baraton
Membership of Professional Bodies or Associations
- Marketing Society of Kenya
Dr. Juniter is a seasoned, focused, experienced and knowledgeable Lecturer with an excellent teaching, research and academic service record. She is a dedicated lecturer with a vast experience in Marketing and Management areas. She possesses a keen interest in Green Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Management.
Dr. Juniter’s key competencies include research skills, interpersonal skills, leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, communication and presentation skills, decision-making abilities and excellent planning and organization skills.
- Digital Marketing
- Corporate Social responsibility
- Green marketing
Selected Publications(Books, Refereed publications & Non Refereed publications)
Conferences & Chapters
- Marketing Strategy in the Sharing Economy: Localization and Globalization, Huazhong University of Science and Technology 15thinternational conference
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Business in Emerging Markets, Shanghai Normal University 20th International conference.
- Business innovation and sustainability amidst the global pandemic, KCAU School of Business Annual Research Conference (SOBARC II)
- Role of social media in stakeholder’s engagements in Universities in Kenya, KCAU School of Business Annual Research Conference (SOBARC III)
- Influence of Change Management on organizational culture in parastatals in Kenya, KCAU School of Business Annual Research (SOBARC III)