Lecturer/University Head of Examination
- Ph.D. in Business Administration-Accounting (The University of Nairobi- ongoing)
- Master of International Accounting Policy (Tohoku University)
- Master of Science in Commerce – Finance & Accounting (KCA University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) – Accounting (KCA University)
Membership of Professional Bodies or Associations
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
Enthusiastic professional in accounting practice and research with a passion for accounting for sustainable development. My focus is on issues in various industries ranging from the financial services sector, manufacturing, public sector, trading, technology, infrastructure and transport, mining and mid-stream petroleum companies. I have versed knowledge in accounting and finance. I have significant experience in both IFRS, JGAAP, JMIS and US GAAP. Additionally, I have consultancy experience in workplace diversity and inclusion, especially in Asia Pacific diversity. I am currently Head of Examinations in the School of Business at KCA University.
- My research interest is on investors’ attention on Environmental Social & Governance (ESG) initiatives. Especially focusing on efficient reporting of ESG initiatives of profit-oriented enterprises and tax effects on ESG efforts of profit-oriented enterprises.